Utility Payments 
Water/Sewer/Garbage payments may be made through the 15th of each month at Northwest Savings Bank, Galaxy Federal Credit Union, First National Bank of PA, First United National Bank, or Clarion County Community Bank; by mail; or at City Hall. There is also a night deposit available at the front entrance of City Hall on 13th Street.
The City offers a service called “Electronic Fund Transfer” allowing your utility bill to be deducted from your checking or savings account on the 15th of each month. This service is provided free of charge. All that is needed is for you to complete the required form and attach a voided check. Forms are available in the Finance Department and online.
Credit Card Payments - Call City Hall
The City of Franklin accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover Cards for payments of water/sewer and garbage bills, parking tickets, permit fees and so forth made at City Hall. The only exception will be payment of municipal property taxes, which City residents will continue to pay via mail to First National Bank in Hermitage. Payments made with debit/credit cards will be processed as credit cards. Those using credit cards for payments to the City will see two lines for the transaction on their credit card statements – one indicating the amount paid to the City and the other reflecting the service fee associated with the processing of the payment. The service fee will be assessed by the credit card processor, not the City.
The processing fee will be $2.50 for charges of $84.60 or less, or 2.95 percent for charges greater than $84.60. The City will also accept payments via e-check. That payment option will include an additional $2 service fee, and those paying by e-check will be required to provide the number of their checking/savings account and routing number.
Credit Card Payments - Online
Payments for parking permits, parking tickets, Sugarcreek Borough Water bill and the City of Franklin Water/Sewer/Garbage bills are now accepted online. However, if you have received a termination notice for your water, partial payment online will not stop the termination unless you have called the finance office in advance to make appropriate payment arrangements including future payment dates.